WE ARE HIRING!
(Russian Speaking - GTA, Canada)
Miss To Mrs Wedding Gifts is an established Wedding Planning Subscription Box company and is looking for a Marketing Coordinator/Manager to build and lead a remote Russian Speaking team to deliver company’s marketing strategy across Social Media, Digital & Print Channels, B2B Partners, Email Marketing, Influencers and lots more.
- Responsible and accountable for the end to end execution of a marketing strategy campaigns, program and/or initiative including the allocation of the budget and development of the ROI and KPIs, across Social Media, Partners, and other online and offline channels.
- Coordinate work of remote, Russian Speaking, team members to execute and deliver initiatives.
- Contribute to and influence the strategic planning process. Support and communicate future vision. Contribute to the company’s overall marketing and business strategy.
- Report progress on regular basis against budgets, objectives, business reviews, recommends, and implements corrective actions if necessary.
- Research, Monitor and Analyze our customers feedback, competitors, and wedding industry. Understand the competitive landscape to quantify the threat of competitive developments and identify appropriate action/responses.
- Work with photographers and designers to refresh creatives.
- Post secondary in Marketing or Business, Economics, and related subjects preferred
- Speak fluent Russian (required for remote team management)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a Marketing role with project & team leadership
- Expertise in Marketing Analytics with the ability to quantify data and measure ROI
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with exceptional interpersonal skills
- You have a driven personality to see projects and tasks through to completion, problem solving abilities, and an ability to comfortably hit the ground running
- You have a 'no job is too big or too small' mentality
- You are flexible and comfortable with ever changing needs and environments
Work Hours and Environment
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week), Monday to Friday.
This role will start at our Vaughan office (Keele St & Langstaff Rd), and will likely move into a bigger space once the team grows to a Sheppard West / Allen Road area.
Compensation: (please include expectations in your email)
This role reports to our CEO.
How To Apply
Please send your resume + completed pre-screen form (download & instructions here)
We look forward hearing from you!